# [[Epistemic status]]
- [[Business/Entrepreneurship/Product design]]
- [[Business/Entrepreneurship/Invent then create the need]]
- [[Business/Entrepreneurship/Theory-Product-Market fit]]
- [[Templates/Core/Start-up idea template]]
- [[Business/Entrepreneurship/Scientific method]]
> Four idea principles. -The four idea principles are:
> Find a human need, an unsolved problem
> Master all of the essentials of the problem
> Give a new "twist" to an old principle
> Believe in your idea-and act!
> A five-step process to formulating ideas.
> Gather materials.
> Masticate the facts.
> Relax and drop the whole subject.
> Be ready to recognise and welcome the idea when it comes.
> Shape and develop your idea into usefulness.
>~ [[Bruce Lee]]
- give society what it wants but does not know how to get.