Created at 2023-01-24
# [Anonymous feedback](https://www.admonymous.co/louis030195)
# [[Epistemic status]]
Last modified date: 2023-01-24
- [[Computing/Intelligence/AI on the blockchain]]
- [[Computing/Intelligence/Software follow hardware path]]
- [[Computing/Decentralised organisation mediated by a centralised AI]]
- [[Computing/Intelligence/Machine Learning/T0pp]]
- [[Computing/Intelligence/Machine Learning/Federated Learning]]
> [!TODO] TODO
# Using Torrent protocol for AI inference
[[Large language model]] need too much computation to run. We can potentially run inference in a decentralised fashion.
Probably the training still needs a centralised computation due to the need of high speed synchronisation between nodes, some people are still trying to solve it (https://bittensor.com/).